In the past two weeks, we've been making improvements to our APIs and myV while also improving performance for the provisioning process.
- Enhanced the api/v2/bare-metal-devices/ endpoint to handle special characters better by un-encoding customer provided CloudInit scripts before being passed to the device being provisioned.
- Updated the payment period display to more accurately show that an hourly billing has been selected when switching from Monthly to Hourly in the store.
- Enhanced the bonding/unbonding API to allow for bonding and unbonding servers without having to remove the subnet(s) and VLAN(s).
- Enhanced the email delivery system to be able to still send important email updates like One Time Password and One Time Authorization Code emails even if a customer is unsubscribed from emails.
- Enhanced the One Time Password process to allow support to assist customers that are having issues with receiving the emails.
- Implemented cache busting into the deployment process so that it is ensured that myV users will not need to clear cache after updates to myV are made.
- Enhanced the reload functionality in myV so that there are no errors when trying to reload a custom device and select an OS.
- Enhanced the provisioning process to automatically open a Zendesk ticket if provisioning fails to help expedite issue resolution.
- Improved deployment speeds at remote locations by caching ISO files.