Over the past two weeks, we've been working on our VPS offering as well as making some enhancements to our API endpoints and endpoint documentation.
- Updated the alternate names for locations so that locations show accurately in the server customizer in the store.
- Updated the account endpoint schema to add descriptions for all request and response fields.
- Enhanced the api/v2/device/ endpoint to run more efficiently and reduce the amount of time it takes to pull large data sets.
- Updated the api/v2/inventory endpoint to be public facing.
- Updated the schema for the Billing info endpoint to display descriptions elaborating on what each field does.
- Updated the schema for the Credit endpoint to display descriptions elaborating on what each field does.
- Updated the schema to show descriptions for the nested field values in the Account endpoint response.
- Updated the provisioning process for Windows servers to ensure RDP credentials are sent instead of SSH credentials.